Monday, December 17, 2007

This is my precious pre-school class. Today they (with some help from their moms) had a surprise celebration for Carlee. We ate cupcakes, drank juice and read fortune cookies. Carlee got some beautiful board books (to help her with english), a photo album, learning toys, beautiful picture frames and I got the cutest passport and ID holder (it's hot pink) to flash my papers overseas. This surprise really made me stop and realize... I'm leaving in two more days to get a little girl that was born in my heart over two years ago. The tears just started flowing, but they were tears of joy. Thank you to everyone who helped out with this surprise, from all my awesome moms to my co-workers who really are family. Love you all!

3 comments:

The Waters said...

Merry Christmas Berg Family...may God bring the six of you back home safely filled with very happy memories of your first days with Carlee Mei !!!!!

Love,
The Waters Family

Anonymous said...

We wish you all the best. We can not wait to see her at the school center. You all are in are thoughts. God bless you!
The Lynch Family
Andy, Hillary, Chloe, & Aidan

Michael Hodges said...

What a Christmas gift! Thinking of y'all and make sure you keep the Chinese interpretor close by as we need you here in Florida. God's speed and hope your great adventure continues smoothly. See you soon. Michael & Carolyn